GlacialLight Now Using Innovative LED Driver in Products
Mar 16, 2011 GlacialLight has announced the newly innovated GlacialPower LED driver. It is already in use on GlacialLight's MR16 and AR111 LED bulbs.
The advantages of bundling AR111/MR16 LED luminaries with the GlacialPower AC-to-DC LED driver HS05N / HS10P /HS15P/ TS10P series
1. The AC-to-DC LED driver can accommodate a wide AC input voltage range of 90~264V. (TS10P Excluded)
2. Benefits from this one-stage power conversion include high efficiency and high reliability.
3. AC Triac Dimming capability. ( TS10P only )
4. High power factor (PF) achieved. (HS05N Excluded )
5. No compatibility issues are caused by AC electronic transformers.
6. LED lifetimes are prolonged by eliminating the need for AC electronic transformers in the lighting system.
7. The series can put up with harsh environments and is accredited with the IP67 ingression protection against dust and water.
8. The AC-to-DC LED driver also complies with the IEC 61347 safety standard.
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires