LUXEON Rebel LEDs Receive Electron D’Or 2011 Award from ElectroniqueS
Aug 2, 2011
LUXEON Rebel LEDs won the Electron D’Or award from ElectroniqueS in Paris, France. Awardees in 13 different categories were recognized for excellence at this event.
LUXEON Rebel white LEDs enable endless lighting possibilities that are more efficient and reliable, longer lasting and reduce CO2 emissions. With a portfolio of emitters that allow you to design lighting for shops, offices, outdoor areas, hotels and homes, LUXEON Rebel is transforming the way we live, shop and play.
▪ ANSI and general purpose binning.
▪ Complete CCT range including LEDs binned to the ANSI standard.
▪ Exceeds ENERGY STAR® lumen maintenance requirements.
▪ Superior color rendering.
▪ Industry leading thermal characteristics.
▪ Very small optical source size.
▪ Lead and mercury free, RoHS and REACH Compliant.
▪ Electrically isolated thermal pad simplifies PC board design.
▪ JEDEC Class 1 moisture sensitivity level.
▪ Lead-free reflow solder JEDEC 020c compatible.
▪ Complete design resources including electrical, mechanical and optical files.
For more information on LUXEON Rebel Leds please visit Philips limiteds at http://www.philipslumileds.com/products/luxeon-rebel/luxeon-rebel-white#features
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires