DUALdrive AC,Dual-Channel Mains LED Driver/Controller from EldoLED
Apr 27, 2010 At Light and Building 2010, eldoLED introduces DUALdrive AC, member of eldoLED’s family of AC mains integrated LED driver/controllers.
DUALdrive AC is targeted at dual-channel, white LED lighting. DUALdrive’s two control channels allow you to set colour temperature and brightness in tunable white applications, or to separately balance ambient and task lighting in two control channel, white lighting luminaires.
DUALdrive AC features a 20-bit resolution and offers both linear and gamma-corrected dimming curves. DUALdrive AC is ideally suited for both networked and standalone general white LED lighting applications. It is DALI (Colour), 0-10V and switch-dim compatible. DALI is ideally suited for use in larger, flexible networked installations. In smaller (standalone) applications, you can use either 0-10V or switch-dim.
• DALI, DALI Colour, 0-10V and switch-dim compatible
• Input voltage range: 110 - 277 VAC
• Power output: 100W
• LED output current setting: via LEDcode, in 50mA steps from 200mA up to 1050mA
• Linear and gamma-corrected dimming curve
• Excellent resolution: 20-bit and high contrast ratio of > 8,000 : 1
• Highly efficient (90%) over a wide power range
• Maximum (rated) power available over wide LED voltage and LED current range
• Combination of LED driver and power electronics simplifies setup and installation
• Ideal for tunable white applications or two control channel luminaires that allow combining ambient and task lighting
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires