Microsemi Unveils Solid State Driver Module for Worldwide Residential, Commercial and Industrial LED Light Fixtures
May 26, 2010 Microsemi Corporation announced the LXMG221W-0700034-D0, the new power supply module which supports 5 to 16 LEDs. Its universal input voltage range of 90 to 305V(AC) enables operation in 100V(AC), 120V(AC), 220-240V(AC) and 277V(AC), 50Hz and 60Hz systems.
• Universal input voltage (90-305VAC) and frequency (50 or 60 Hz)
• High Active Power Factor (PF > 0.9) and low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD < 20%)
• Constant current single string output of 700mA
• Wide 14-48VDC output for LED loads of up to 34watts
• Peak efficiency at 90%
• Dimmable to 10% via 0-10V dimming controls and potentiometers
• Class 2 isolated power supply
• FCC Title 47, part 15 Class B compliant at all input voltages
The LXMG221W-0700034-D0 module can be easily integrated into dimming and non-dimming fixtures and meets requirements for both commercial and residential applications, including its pending CE and UL1310 certification. Its compact, IP66-rated plastic package protects the power
Pricing and Availability:
The LXMG221W-0700034-D0 is in pre-production. Samples are available with pricing for individual samples at $60.
For more information visit www.microsemi.com.
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires