EV Group's First Fully Automated Wafer Bonding System for High-Brightness LED Manufacturing
Jul 19, 2010 EV Group (EVG) announced that it has introduced the EVG560HBL wafer bonder-the industry's first fully automated wafer bonding system for high-brightness light emitting diode (HB-LED) manufacturing. The system features a new design for multi-substrate bonding and is capable of throughput rates of 160 bonds per hour.
• High-force capability, in-situ low-force wedge compensation and proprietary compliant layer technologies-all to ensure bond uniformity across the entire wafer, which is essential for high-quality, multi-substrate bonding
• Integrated pre-processing modules for low-temperature metal wafer bonding, which enables higher throughput and provides less thermal stress on the wafer stack
• Warped/bowed wafer handling capability for maneuvering thin and fragile substrates, which minimizes tool downtime and eliminates wafer breakage issues
• Unique bond chamber design, which enables customers to change out substrate sizes in less than 30 minutes
• Cassette-to-cassette operation
• Mechanical wafer-to-wafer alignment
• SECS II/GEM interface
• Wafer ID tracking for advanced process control
The EVG560HBL is available for purchase immediately.
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires