Schréder Lighting USA Launches ISLA LED
Aug 6, 2010 Schréder Lighting USA introduces ISLA LED luminaire.
The ISLA LED was designed by Michael Tortel to complement a variety of urban environments including: college campuses, park trails and pathways, shopping centers, municipalities etc. The ISLA LED is built and shipped from the company's new manufacturing plant in Addison, Illinois and uses either 28 (asymmetrical) or 42 (symmetrical) Cree XR-E LEDs plus one Blue LED for ambiance and to accentuate nocturnal presence.
ISLA LED offers a variety of technical innovations:
• The highly directional flux of LEDs is precisely controlled by efficient lenses and careful aiming
• Permits low height installations.
• Optical unit sealed by flat glass to eliminate light pollution - Sealsafe System.
• Symmetrical and Asymmetrical versions (roadway applications)
• IP66 rated Optics and Driver compartment
• 6000K Color Temperature; other color temperatures will be available soon
A variety of highly durable finishes are available: Textured Black, Textured Gray, Textured White, Textured Bronze, Smooth Aluminum, and standard RAL colors, plus custom color matching. All finishes are UV- and salt spray-resistant and humidity proofed.
ISLA LED is wet location listed per UL 1598 and pending certification by the International Dark Sky Association.
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires