Cree Extends EasyWhite Technology to Its LED Module Family
Aug 10, 2010 Cree, Inc. expands its LED Module LMR4 product line with the introduction of Cree EasyWhite™ technology and a broad range of available color temperatures.
• Comprehensive solution with driver electronics, optics and core thermals
• 700 lm @ 2700, 3000, 3500 and 4000 K CCT
• Supports dimming to 5%
• Designed to last at least 35,000 hours at L70
• Versatile form factor
• Cree IES LM-80 data in support of U. S. DOE ENERGY STAR® qualification
120-V version is UL-recognized and California Title 24-compliant and 230-V version complies with multiple international standards
• Lighting fixtures – Indoor downlight, wall sconces, pendants
• Hospitality, food, and retail lighting applications
The Cree LED Module LMR4 with EasyWhite technology is available in production quantities now with standard lead times. Also available are new module evaluation kits featuring four modules with a mix of Cree TrueWhite and EasyWhite options.
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires