The New GlacialLight LED Dimming Solution
Aug 10, 2010 GlacialTech Inc. introduces the novel GL-BR20D/30D/40D Series LED Bulbs that are exquisite 110/220VAC LED retrofits for conventional BR halogen bulbs. It features the TRIAC-dimmable function embodied in the bulbs for smoothly dimming down to complete darkness while the dimmer's conduction angle is being diminished towards nil.
The GL-BR20D/30D/40D bulbs incorporate a patented LED driver intelligently detecting the input voltage chopped by a TRIAC dimmer and rectified by a bridge diode to fluently dim the LEDs. Both non-dimmable GL-BR30/40 and TRIAC-dimmable GL-BR20D/30D/40D series are acquirable to satisfy specific requirements. The GlacialLight dimming series have been manufactured in accordance with RoHS standard and contain no mercury.
* TRIAC Dimmers for 110/220VAC
* For indoor use only
* Direct replacement for traditional halogen bulbs or CFLs
* Power factor > 0.9 at 110V AC; power factor > 0.8 at 220V AC
* High power efficiency > 80%
* High luminous efficacy LEDs
* No UV or IR radiation
* Compliance with safety standards: EN60968, EN61347-1+EN61347-2-13, EN55015+EN61000-3-2 class C, EN60825-1, FCC Part 18, UL1993, CSA C22.2 No.74
* Cool light to reduce the rise of the ambient temperature
* Energy saving and environment friendly
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires