ARC Solid-State Lighting Corp. Introduces LED 12-Channel Mini Controller ARC3004-W with RF Module
Aug 19, 2010 ARC3004-W is the mini controller designed for the LED advertising and indoor commercial lighting, LED ambient atmosphere & decorative lighting. Integrating the control and driving capabilities, it enables to connect the lighting fixture via PWM signal without a driver which can be LED single color or RGB full color fixtures. In addition to the built in 12-channel of ARC3004-W, it is extremely scalable to support up to 32 sets of the controller connecting and is optional to accordance with the ARC extension module while using the high power fixtures.
• 8-program built-in and 8-program user-defined lighting effects to accommodate a variety of needs with optimized software.
• The color changing is smooth and fluent with 4096 grey scales.
• 2A driving capacity is for each channel and up to 24A.
• It allows connecting up to 32 sets of ARC3004-W and the driving channel is up to 384 channels.
• Support RF remote control module (ARC5900 Series?for changing the light show, speed and brightness.
• IP66 rated waterproof for outdoor applications.
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires