Philips Announces Vision 2015 Strategic Plan
Sep 16, 2010 Royal Philips Electronics outlined its strategic ‘Vision 2015’ plan to further strengthen Philips’ leadership in the domain of health and well-being.
Vision 2015 defines several company-wide key priorities for the next five years:
• Philips aims to expand its existing leadership positions whilst benefitting from several of its markets growing faster than global GDP.
• Philips wants to be the preferred brand in health and well-being in the majority of the markets it operates in.
As part of Vision 2015, Philips has set the following medium term performance aspirations for the Philips group:
• Comparable annual sales growth on an annual average basis at least 2% higher than global Gross Domestic Product over the 2011 – 2015 period
• Reported annual Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Amortization (EBITA) between 10% and 13% of sales in the 2011 – 2015 period
• Growth of earnings per Share (EPS) at double the rate of comparable annual sales growth over the 2011 – 2015 period
• Return on Invested Capital at least 4% above weighted average cost of capital
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires