Ten SSL Testing Labs Added to Accredited List
Oct 26, 2010 The National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) recently accredited 10 laboratories for LM-79 and/or LM-80 testing and added them to the National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (NVLAP) directory.
NVLAP provides third-party accreditation to testing and calibration laboratories and accepts applications for solid-state lighting (SSL) test methods as part of the Energy Efficient Lighting Products laboratory accreditation program.
DOE's CALiPER program testing is conducted by qualified, verified, and contracted independent testing laboratories and recognizes laboratories that obtain NVLAP accreditation for SSL testing.
The following labs are accredited for LM-79:
1. Aurora International Testing Laboratory – Ohio (partial LM-79)
2. Bay Area Compliance Laboratories Corp. – California (complete LM-79)
3. Bay Area Compliance Laboratories Corp. – China (partial LM-79)
4. Centre Testing International – China (partial LM-79)
5. GE Nela Park, Product Testing – Ohio (partial LM-79)
6. Osram Sylvania, Metrology & Analytics Services – Massachusetts (complete LM-79)
7. Philips Lighting Corporate Regulatory and Certification Lab – Kansas (complete LM-79)
The following labs are accredited for LM-80 (complete):
1. Bay Area Compliance Laboratories Corp. – California
2. Centre Testing International – China
3. Osram Sylvania, Metrology & Analytics Services – Massachusetts
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires