Veeco Ships 200th TurboDisc K465i MOCVD System
Dec 20, 2010 Veeco Instruments Inc. has announced that it has shipped its 200th TurboDisc(R) K465i(TM) Metal Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) System to a leading LED manufacturer located in Asia.
"We are pleased that since its introduction to the market in January 2010, the K465i has become the market leading MOCVD system for high volume manufacturing of LEDs," said Bill Miller, Ph.D., Executive Vice President, Compound Semiconductor and head of Veeco's MOCVD Operations.
TurboDisc K465i GaN MOCVD System
• Combines the industry's highest capital efficiency with the highest productivity and best-in-class yields
• Based on production-proven, high throughput K465 platform
• Incorporates new Uniform FlowFlange® technology for highest within wafer uniformity and ultimate process repeatability
• Simplified design provides ease of tuning for fast production qualification and fast recovery after maintenance
• Low maintenance TurboDisc technology enables highest system availability
• Lowest cost of ownership for maximum profitability
Author: BIO T&T
Reviews forum #FORUM# is not exist
Submit Product ReviewDownload Review Form
Chroma-Q™ Launched Three New LED Luminaires